Saturday, October 1, 2022

A SPOOKTACULAR Package !!!!




 Oh my …. I am speechless !!!! Thank you SO much Jeanne for the AMAZING swap package you sent me !!! I laughed out loud when I unwrapped Violet, she is THE best !!!! She fitted right into my little zombie patch !!!!

You really spoilt me with Halloween cookie cutters that I can’t wait to use and a special Halloween apron that will get tons of use over the next month. I can’t wait to have a glass of wine in my spooky wine glass this evening.

The platter will have treats on all month long …. It’s one of my favorite seasons for baking !!! I will certainly enjoy the hot cocoa and fluffy socks …. Fall has just arrived here in Texas.

Thank you again for Violet she is a creative masterpiece and I will treasure her.

4 comments:

jillytacy said...

I love Violet! So creative and cute!

JeaneDepue said...

Thank you Kerry. I truly loved creating her for you.

Anonymous said...

Must agree, she is AMAZING!!!!

Clare said...

I love Violet! She is perfect!