Friday, October 7, 2022

Update

 Good morning everyone,

I am going to be posting the theme and info for the annual Christmas ornament swap!  I know!  I can't believe this year is almost behind us.

I am having a few emails bounce back....so please double check your own.  Also, when signing up, feel free to include your cell number so if email fails, I can text.   

I cannot wait to announce the theme!

Also, I am hosting a SPOOKY Year of Enchantment next year so if you have friends or family who may want to participate, let them know.  Each month will be a new swap so you don't have to do them all and only 1 item is swapped (unless you WANT to send a tuck in, sender's choice.)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


1 comment:

jillytacy said...

I'm excited about the ornament swaps. Count me in for both of them!