Monday, October 10, 2022

Another Violet Zombie

 


I created a Violet Zombie for Pat. I decided to go with paperclay this year for making my zombie. Sometimes paperclay can crack so I made two just in case one cracked too much. In the end the backup zombie was too small and it cracked while the first one didn't crack. I repaired the cracks and now the small Violet Zombie is sitting with my new Willy Wonka Zombie from Amy.


I had so much fun creating for Pat. She loves pumpkins so I made a jack-o-lantern garland, I also painted pumpkin boxes and filled them with little goodies for Pat. My favorite item was a goose gourd that I dried in my garage last year then turned into a jack-o-lantern with a ghost coming out of it. I was so into creating that I actually made too many things to fit into the box. I got a bigger box but it still wouldn't all fit. This picture shows what I was able to fit into the box. 


The painted wood blocks and wooden box that wouldn't fit are now on my mantle as part of my Halloween decorations. Pat I hope you enjoyed your Zombie and the goodies. I really enjoyed creating for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So creative! Love it!

Yarni Gras! said...

oh my gosh, I adore this one! I cannot lie, I do the SAME thing! I make prototypes and sometimes I keep it and sometimes it's good enough to send on!!!!