Sunday, March 1, 2015

Seussification!!!!

The fabulous Dr. Seuss was born on March 2, 1904.    I adored his books....still do!

I can't pick a favorite because I read them all.  But being partial to turtles, I did name a few Yertle.  I also remember loving Gertrude McFuzz....and the pants with no one in them...and the animal that wanted to be put in the zoo...and the blue and red fish...and the dogs!  And the Grinch.....oh man.  This has me thinking of all the choices we could choose if we made z0mBiEs!!!!
(Okay, I stopped hyperventilating.....zombies are for OCTOBER...but maybe a Dr. Seuss theme is in order....)

That being said, how about a little Seussification for the month of March in honor of wise Dr. Seuss!

It doesn't matter WHAT you make, just seussify something and post it here before April and I'll put together a little something for a giveaway!

How about a little flashback from dear old me?


I made this little Ellie bird way back in 2008 for a swap I was in.

The possibilities are endless so I must get started!!!!

4 comments:

jillytacy said...

I love Dr. Seuss, this is a great theme for this month's craft along. Now I have to decide what to make. So many possibilities!

jillytacy said...

I love Dr. Seuss, this is a great theme for this month's craft along. Now I have to decide what to make. So many possibilities!

Kerry said...

Oh yes ...... Dr Seuss and zombies ..... you may just have unleashed a monster in me :-)

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Went to see the Dr. Suess Art Exhibit a couple of weeks ago and have some wonderful photos I am going to scrap!