Friday, September 28, 2018

A Tale of 2 Zombies

We had a zombie creator who couldn't continue the swap so I stepped in for her.   

Because of that, I am the HAPPY recipient of not just 1 but 2.... yes, that is TWOOOOOOO amazing zombie dolls!

I have Rosa, a lovely little Day of the Dead Girl Scout sent all the way from Cali by Julie.  She is all jazzed up and ready to sell some cookies to poor unsuspecting people leaving the local Whatevermart!

I love everything about this doll!



She is so sassy and insisted she take center stage on the piano!



  
And then I have the Starbucks Barista Braniac made by Kerry.   Brainiac loves Starbucks as much as I do!!!   



And here Brainiac is.... I swear he is checking out Ms. Prom Queen 2016!



Both ladies seriously spoiled me with an abundance of tuck ins that I can't wait to use!

I want to thank both Kerry and Julie for creating such amazing dolls for me this year.   I love them both soooooo much!!!!     And yes....I already have NEXT YEAR'S THEME ready!!!

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

Wow two great zombies! I love your little zombie patch!

Clare said...

They are both wonderful! I love the zombie doll display!