Sunday, September 30, 2018

A Zombie or Two



My zombie package arrived last week. Tina sent Lou Lou the zombie. Lou Lou has brightly colored hair, a Halloween tee shirt and a tulle skirt. Tina also sent sugar skull tuckins including a sugar skull travel cup that she personalized with my name. She also included a sugar skull bag and hanging decoration. Thank you Tina! I'm off to pull out my other zombies so I can set up my zombie patch! Lou Lou will be a great addition. Thanks!


Tina wanted a dental hygienist, a mom or a skydiver. I had an idea to create a two in one doll, so I created a zombie topsy turvey doll. I used the Topsy Turvey Doll pattern from While She Naps.





One side is a zombie mom holding her zombie baby. I can only imagine that the Mommy & Me class went terribly wrong and Molly became a zombie. Molly Mama can be flipped over to reveal . . . another zombie.



Once you flip Molly Momma over, the other side is Skydiver Sam wearing his goggles. Skydiver Sam met with some misfortune, now he's a zombie stuck in his parachute. 

I also created a table runner and two coasters using fabric called "Zombie Love." I found a little steam punk Hello Kitty case on ETSY, because Tina loves Hello Kitty. Tina I hope you liked your package, I had fun creating for you!

Thank you Val for hosting!




4 comments: