Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Her Hero!

I received my package from Jeanette yesterday, but would not allow myself to dig in until I had my package for her ready to go. Such a delight to see that my 2016 surfer girl has a handsome lifeguard to rescue her -- or not. He seems to be in a bit of trouble himself. I cannot get over this cute little shark who just refuses to let go.



I love all the Jack and Yoda goodies included! The high school friend who was there when my name was misheard as "Yoda" will get such a kick out of the bottle. This new bird will be happy perching in the windowsill, waiting to peck out the eyes of an unsuspecting victim. Thank you Jeanette for all the love and talent you've put into this project. I feel inspired to try working with felt more often!

Thanks again Val, for hosting this swap. I know that over the years you have gotten busy, but the fact that you continue to make the Annual Zombie Doll swap a reality makes me very grateful to continue to be a part of it.

Hugs and kisses, iara

4 comments:

Jeanette H. said...

So happy that you like everything. Can't wait to dig into my package! :-)

Yarni Gras! said...

OH MY GOSH! How CUTE!!!!!

jillytacy said...

I love this zombie life guard! Awesome!

Clare said...

So cute! I love the shark!