Saturday, September 29, 2018

The Doctor is in the House

I finally opened my box yesterday and what a delight it was! I am in love with my Dr Helen Walker zombie! She is perfect in every way. My favorite fine detail is her rubber gloves because I have to wear them nonstop at work! Thank you Clare for making me such a beautiful (in her own special way) doll! She looks great sitting with my primitive scarecrow!
Love these gloves!


Also, thank you so much for all the wonderful add-ins! They fit in perfectly with my Halloween Decor! This swap opened me up to new challenges and I am so thankful I joined! I loved every minute of it!

Thanks again!!

-Stacey

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

Haha! I love the little scalpel hanging put of her chest! She is AWESOME!

Clare said...

So glad you like her Stacey. I love the rubber gloves also . . . and almost forgot to put them on her when she was finished. I love being a part of this swap!