Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bird ornament Swap.....

Stacie, Oliva and I have been working on bird ornaments together...Stacie's are all done and packaged. Here is a little peek........


Olivia's are half done and then we will do mine on Saturday......


I haven't made too many bird ornaments but I can show you a few......

A painted bird gourd.....








Little sewn Bird Magnets, but with a hanger they could be ornaments.






Merry Christmas hooties.







A paper and glittery bird









And a bird in his fabric birdhouse ornament.

I love inspiration. Before I make something, I love to google and see what else other people make. I thought it was really cool how Val showed some past birds. Here is my contribution to the idea pool!

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

Very nice! You are so creative. I love the gourd bird and the chicken gourd from your blog.

val said...

oh my goodness, they are ALL so wonderful!