Friday, October 11, 2013

Zombie Mania !!!

I may just have gotten a few very strange looks in Barnes and Noble this evening ....... I guess the little shriek of excitement I let out, kinda deserved it !!! But hey, this type of find just floats my boat, and makes me extremely happy !!!
My family don't fully get just how excited I was to find this book, BUT you, my zombie loving swap friends, are sure too ....

 Just look at this book ..... crafty, literary perfection !!!!
They are knitted in such a way, that the pieces are interchangeable, allowing you to create over 1000 different zombies ..... oh the challenge that presents !!!!




Just look at these ... and there are many more !!!
I'm going to try REALLY hard to get one knitted before Halloween, to add to my Halloween Tree table (the one I decorated today), BUT, I think 2014, may have just become, the "See How Many Zombies We Can Knit In A Year" year ....

4 comments:

A Little Creation said...

So cool! I wish I knew how to knit!! My family just laughs at my zombie/voodoo doll assembly line. Who knew making zombie dolls was so much fun.
Chris =]

Yarni Gras! said...

oh, now we need a "The Year of the Zombie" creation challenge.....hahahaha!

jillytacy said...

My family and friends think I'm weird spending time making zombie dolls. The book is awesome. A year of Zombies sounds fun! I also think a Very Zombie Christmas would be fun!

Unknown said...

what a cool book!