Friday, October 4, 2013

Evolution of a zombie

 On the 12th there is a charity function that Stacie (daughter) and the grandkids are going to. It is the first official Zombie Ball.
 It benefits a local school of the blind and promises to be a blast. Hopefully not a gunshot blast to the head because that is the only way to kill a zombie. Something to the brain. you know, hatchet, axe etc.....
 They had an option for extra money to have your hair and make up done. I told Stacie that was great but we would be standing in line all night and then it is going to be a 5 minute job. I have a feeling that a lot of people will be doing that.
 We decided I could do the makeup. Now these arent really good pictures, you cant see the wound on Liv's face but it was a trial run anyway. We went to good will and another thrift store and got heavy metal black t shirts and are making black tutu's. we are going to wear leggings under. Also we are going to run cheese graters over the T's. Daniel, (grandson) is going to wear a white tshirt with a plaid over it. We are all learning the dance to Thriller right now. (I just love to dance.) What is nice is it is a family event. Anyway, here is Liv.......




This is her "I really want to do this, but I have to act like I dont because I am 12 now" face.

Here she is all pancaked up. I used DE Nuys professional make up because it stays on until you take it off. Now matter what.




Because I dont have the liquid latex I made up something on the spot for yukky skin and a wound......Egg white and one layer of toilet paper and then I built it out. And WALAAAAAAA. 



In person it looked just amazing....We all ran from her....I wish you could see her better but I will take outside pictures before the Ball!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yeah the green thing on her chest is a fake glow in the dark maggot!

val said...

oh my gosh, she looks GREAT (for a zombie!) hahaha!
What a good sport to go from gorgeous to ghoulish!

Kerry said...

That is going to be a "ball" !!!
You've done a great job with the make up Melinda .... cant wait to see more pics.

Little Messy Missy said...

Very awesome... cool idea using toilet paper.
xoxoxxo

jillytacy said...

She looks great. A zombie ball sounds like fun!