Friday, October 18, 2013

Thank you Susan!



There was a voodoo doll package waiting for me when I arrived at home today. 
Susan sent me this cute voodoo doll. It's on a glass pedestal. I think the idea of putting a voodoo doll pincushion on a pedestal is brilliant. I wish I had thought of that for the one I made. 


Susan also included some tea for fall, a potholder, pins and a Halloween themed table runner. Doesn't the runner look nice with my Halloween bowl?! All I need is to buy a few pounds of chocolate bars to fill up the bowl.  Thank you Susan I love my voodoo package.


Delivery confirmation says my package was delivered so I'm sharing a picture of the pincushion I sent my partner.  I forgot to take pictures of the tuck-ins I made. Thank you Val for satisfying our cravings for zombies and voodoo dolls. It was fun!


Speaking of zombies, this was the tire cover on the car in front of me this morning.  I couldn't resist taking a picture. I think it should say don't get bitten, but that's just me. I like zombies but I don't want to become one.

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

I love that with the stand, what a great idea! The table runner is wonderful!

Kerry said...

Lovely package.
I loved your voodoo doll pincushion ....... his hair cracks me up.