Friday, October 4, 2013
Alice of the Undead....
I finished my zombie challenge.....
I love how she turned out...but learned a valuable lesson. Her head is super heavy. Next time I try to make a doll with paper clay, I'll form it around a ball of tinfoil. (I was lazy and skipped that step.....)
I thought the paperclay would be really difficult to work with but it wasn't. I didn't care that her head wasn't perfectly round or had ridges. I just smoothed her head out with an emery board.
Yes, I go super "high tech" here ladies!
Now I can turn my attention to the annual ornament swap....stay tuned!