Saturday, September 14, 2013

Doomed

Dear Caretaker,

Today I heard a new type of groaning from the box with the boys.   I grew concerned and thought I'd take a peek.  I peeled off the tape and.....

The HORRORS!   

Dead is now Deader and Deader is now Dead.   It seems that Deader lost a battle AND his head.  No, that isn't right.  He HAS his head.  He lost the rest of him....for the most part, now he is JUST a head.   

In order to combat more cannatwinism, I took drastic measures and threw in numerous lizards.   They are swift creatures and should give Dead a run for his money....even in a small box.   I included a small brain for Deader and glued it shut so Dead couldn't figure out how to open it....he ain't too bright these days!  Please feed Deader on arrival.  Afterall, he has no arms.......

They will be on their way shortly, I do hope the postman is swift in delivering them to your doorstep......or all that will be left of the lizards are their eyes......

PS.   I took the tape off the outside of the package.  Our postal service has had a run of package "abductions" and I didn't want Dead and Deader to end up "lost."


2 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh the carnage !!!
Hopefully their journey is not too long !!!

The kat"s tale said...

lol Such fun!!!