Friday, September 6, 2013

To whom it may concern,

This is the White Rabbit from Wonderland. I hope this letter finds you well and happy. I must warn you though, trouble is brewing here in Wonderland. I am sincerely hoping this missive arrives before my demise. Sweet Alice, under great stress as the Queen was bound and determined to take her head...Well, how I ramble. Forgive me for my fear. How do I say this? Your sweet Alice is no longer Alice. She ate of a bad mushroom and it transformed her person into a zombie. We now call her Malice and Wonderland has become Zombieland. She killed the queen, ate the knights of cards and ate all but the Cheshire cats smile. She even dismembered all that attended another un birthday party hosted by the Mad Hatter. Apparently his foolishness made her angry, or maybe she was just hungry and hoped for some real Birthday Cake. Anyway again I digress. She is on her way back to your world. Please heed my warning and be ready. Wonderland has become chaos. I am running for my life or I would try to warn you in person. I fear her greatly. Sincerely yours, The White Rabbit. p.s. she mentioned at one time she had a cat, I would find it a new home right away as far away as you can get it. In fact run for all your lives.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Brilliant !!!!

val said...

I cannot WAIT to meet her........

A Little Creation said...

I'm heading for the hill!!!
Chris =]

Little Messy Missy said...

:o)!!!!!! xoxoxxo

The kat"s tale said...

I need to hug my pillow so I won't be scared