Sunday, September 22, 2013

This is what I sent...

This is what I sent. I thought I would post some pics. 
 Alice zombiefied.... I made a coffin to send her in.
 Inside I tucked a table with "eat me" cookies, "drink me" bottle and a little key. There were little treasures tucked in the drawers. An old key and a set of playing card glass beads. 
I also made her a compact and some homemade cookies.I found a rabbit cookie mold too! Sorry the pics are not the best I just snapped a few for myself before I sent them away. I loved the way Alice turned out. I handmade all her clothes and she is wearing rabbits head around her neck. My partner said she loved the package.
xoxoxoxxo

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Missy, that is a phenomenal Alice you made .... Wow, the talent in this group of ladies is amazing.
Such an awesome way to pack age it all too :-)

Yarni Gras! said...

oh MAN, that is amazing! Did you make that doll or buy an old baby doll and zombify it?

A Little Creation said...

She is fantastic, and I love how all the tuck in's are themed.
Chris =]

Little Messy Missy said...

I bought an old glass doll and changed it completely. I had a blast doing it!

Unknown said...

Loving, loving, loving it!!!!!!!