Sunday, September 8, 2013

To whom it may concern (part two).....

Unfortunately, the worst is upon us. Malice has arrived back in our world. I tried to find out where she was heading even though I put myself in grave danger. Thankfully she seemed to be quite enthralled by her grisly treasures other wise I might have become just another morbid plaything. A piece of me anyway. You will know she has arrived by the stench of death. It is from the tray of atrocities. Hopefully she will bypass your neighborhood completely but just in case find someone who you do not care for to pick up the mail. I was going to post a wanted poster with a picture but all I managed was a quick snap of her "pretties" as she called them. Please be warned, these are graphic and sadly the white rabbit did perish at her beastly and savage hands. Good luck to all and again, hide your cats and at this time I must suggest your rabbits too. sincerely, A concerned postal worker

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Can't wait to see him/her/it :-)
Keep the story coming - love it !!!

val said...

I know this is going to fabulous!

The kat"s tale said...

like a bad dream

jillytacy said...

It's definitely going to be good!