Friday, September 13, 2013

The Very Dapper Mr Hatter ....

.... with his purple jacket full of blood spatter, and a tummy full of grey matter !!!
He has arrived at his new home (hopefully, the inside of the box was not too nasty !!!), so he has met his new family. Soooo, now I can share him with you ......

Without further ado .... The Very Dapper Mr Hatter ...
(that a zombie should receive so much attention ..... he's a brain guzzling "thing" after all)
I LOVED making him ....... out of all the zombies I've made, he is my most. favorite !!!

Thank you Val for the most awesome swap ... you stretch our creativity in all the right places. You are one super duper fantastic Swap Mama !!! 

6 comments:

The kat"s tale said...

The Hatter has that special zoned out zombie look, love him and he is sitting on a toad stool! Wonderfully imaginative! I agree, this was an amazing swap!

val said...

he is AMAZING! Thank you for your sweet comment.

jillytacy said...

Kerry,
He looks amazing! I love, love, love, love him! It must have been hard to send him off to his new home. Your partner must be so excited!

Unknown said...

I love him.....He is so much fun!!!!

Unknown said...

I love him.....He is so much fun!!!!

Vampire Vixen said...

He arrived safely in our home I LOVE him, even if my husband keeps turning him around (he's a little creeped out and just too manly to say it). Thank you!!!