Friday, September 20, 2013

Malice has come home!


My zombie package arrived yesterday afternoon – as I was on my way out the door to go to dinner so I quickly ran inside and opened the box and found the most amazing Alice, I mean Malice in Wonderland! She is awesome and scary and I love her!


Not only did Malice arrive safely but she arrived with the coolest little birdhouse I have ever seen, complete with a base full of eyeballs! So, creepy, cool!


To round off this sweet package of zombie goodness are a set of 3 Halloween ornaments spelling out the word BOO.



Thank you Melinda, Malice is amazing and I just love everything you sent! You made my day!! Soooo, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Love, Love, Love Malice ... she's a real beauty (in a zombie type way !!!)
The Halloween Birdhouse is a real gem too.
Awesome Package Melinda .... you always do such a great job !!!

val said...

Melinda never ceases to amaze me, Malice is awesome! I love that birdhouse :-)

Unknown said...

I am so glad you love her....I worried and worried making a doll for a (gaspppppppp) doll maker!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you love her....I worried and worried making a doll for a (gaspppppppp) doll maker!